Since its establishment in 1949, the Coconino County Fair continues to promote community involvement and interest in
agriculture, horticulture, livestock, household arts, and diverse traditions, as well as many other areas. This is accomplished by providing an educational and entertaining experience in a family-friendly environment that encourages the public to
showcase their accomplishments.
The 2018 Fair takes place Labor Day Weekend.
Friday, August 31 - 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, September 1 - 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday, September 2 - 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Monday, September 3 - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The carnival closes one hour after the Fair.
Adult - $8
Youth (6 - 12) - $5
Senior (65 and older) - $5
Child (5 and younger) - Free
Military Discount - $7 for active, reservist, retired, and veteran U.S. military with military I.D. (not valid for spouses or dependents).
Corporate Group Rate - More than 10 people in group, receive $1 off each ticket price. Contact 928-679-8000 for more information.
Save time and purchase tickets online!
Visit Etix to purchase Coconino County Fair admission tickets and carnival wristbands.
Starting July 1 - Early Bird Admission Tickets on sale
Starting July 1 - Early Bird Carnival Wristbands on sale
Ways to Save
There are many ways to save at the Coconino County Fair:
- Ride the Bus - We are teaming up with NAIPTA to offer complimentary park and ride bus service to the Fair. Enjoy a convenient, comfortable, hassle-free way to get to the Fair.
- Bike to the Fair - Get in a good workout and save money on the parking fee.
- Buy a Coupon Book - Available for $3 or when you donate 3 cans of food to the Northern Arizona Junior Livestock Association and the 4-H "Bust the Barn" food drive. Available at the Information Booth.
- Food Friday - A variety of select fair food items will be sold for between $1 and $3 on Friday, August 31..
- $1 off admission coupons can be found on Coca-Cola products, our official beverage sponsor, at several grocery stores in Coconino County.
- Military discounts- General admission savings are available for active, retired, and veterans.
Getting to the Fair
The Coconino County Fair takes place at Fort Tuthill County Park, located at 2446 Fort Tuthill Loop, Flagstaff, AZ 86005. 928-679-8000
The park is located 3 miles south of Flagstaff. Take I-17, exit 337, or Hwy 89.
Getting to Fort Tuthill County Park
- From Flagstaff: Go south on Milton then proceed towards Phoenix on I-17. Take Exit 337 and follow the signs.
- From Phoenix: Go north on I-17, take Exit 337, turn left and follow the signs.
- From I-40: Go east until Exit 197 then take the I-17 south towards Phoenix. Take Exit 337 and follow the signs.
There is a $5 Parking Fee during the Coconino County Fair. There are, however, two easy ways to avoid this fee.
Free Bus Service
Coconino County Parks and Recreation has teamed up with NAIPTA (Mountain Line Bus) to offer FREE bus service to the Coconino County Fair! Enjoy a convenient, comfortable, hassle-free way to travel to the Fair!
The shuttle departs from the NAU parking lot (Lot P62) on Pine Knoll Drive. on south campus. Additionally, there will be a pickup at the Mountain Line bus stop on Beulah Avenue near Wal-Mart (accessible via Routes 4 and 10) on the way to the fair, and a drop off at the Red Lobster/Olive Garden bus stop (accessible via Routes 10 and 14) on the way back.
Service is offered Friday through Monday. The shuttle departs from NAU at 4 pm on Friday and runs every 40 minutes. The shuttle departs from NAU at 10 am on Saturday, Sunday & Monday, and runs every 20 minutes. The last bus departs the Fair and returns to NAU 10:30 pm Friday through Sunday and 4:30 pm on Monday.
Fort Tuthill County Park has approximately 5 miles of trails at the park but did you know that the FUTS (Flagstaff Urban Trails System) leads right into the park? We have plenty of space to lock your bike and the ride is easy to moderate.
Friday, August 31 - Schools Day is a program available to students in Coconino County, including those completing home schooling. Schools Day is from 10 am - 2 pm and RSVP is required.
Strollers and Wheelchairs Rental
Strollers and Wheelchairs are available to rent for the day at the Information Booth inside the Coconino County Fair.
- Single Strollers - $9
- Double Strollers - $12
- Wheelchairs - $15
Things to Remember
- Service animals only. Pets are not permitted onto the fairgrounds. Help us with the safety of the fair animals and leave your pets at home.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted.
- Help lower the Fair environmental footprint. Please use recycling bins.
- ATMs are available on-site.
- If you purchased your admission tickets online, be sure to use the admission Express Lane ticket window.
- If you purchased your carnival wristband ticket online, visit Will Call to pick up your voucher, that can be redeemed for a wristband at any Brown's Amusements window. Wristbands are good for one day at the carnival.
- The Coconino County Fair is a tobacco free environment. Those wishing to smoke or chew at the Fair will be required to use a smoking area located outside of the Fair. Anyone exiting the Fair can return the same day with a hand stamp. CCPR hopes that by initiating a tobacco free event to decrease the exposure of second hand smoke by fairgoers of all ages, and provide a safe, healthy environment for all.
The Flagstaff Sunrise Lions Club organizes the Demolition Derby, located at Fort Tuthill County Park in the event arena, just a short walk away from the Fair entrance. The Derby takes place Saturday and Sunday, Labor Day weekend. Gates open at 11 a.m. Event begins at noon.
Entries & Exhibits
Enter your exhibit online
Check back for the 2018 Fair Book!
The Fair Book contains all the dates, deadlines, lots, categories and many other tidbits you will want to know if you are looking to enter into the County Fair.
Visit our online entry system, ShoWorks, to enter your exhibit information.
Show your talent and submit your entry into the Fair! We have special awards for: clothing, cakes, yeast and quick breads, cookies, preserved foods, pies, candy, needle and fiber, crafts, quilts, sewing, photography, artwork, poultry, and more!
Many exhibitors wait until the last minute to complete the entry process. Do not procrastinate. When exhibitors are in a hurry, errors are made or computers decide to crash. Even worse is when you have a question after hours and no one is available to help. All information on how to enter an exhibit is available in the Fair Book, so get your forms filled out and your questions answered as soon as possible!
Fill out each required field slowly and accurately. Double check your typing before moving on. The information you enter is what will be printed on the entry tags that go on your exhibit(s) during the fair. In case we need to contact you, be sure things like your name, address, phone number, and email address are entered correctly.
Tips for Success
Include payment with your entry form for All Open Livestock (prices are in the Fair Book).
Read over all rules. Rules vary by department.
Fill out form entirely! Don't forget about the information at the bottom of the page.
Contact our Entries Staff for assistance, and they will get back to you within 5 business days.
(928) 679-8030 (Entries Help, after 5 p.m.)
Fort Tuthill County Park
2446 Fort Tuthill Loop
Flagstaff, AZ 86005